Date of Last Revision: August 08, 2013.
OnePageMania is a free web service that lets you inspire and connect with other people for friendship and professional purposes. OnePageMania (hereafter named ‘we’) lets you submit your own web page, copy, pictures, videos, and links. The Service may be used through a web browser or by the use of downloadable clients.
- You must be 13 years and older to use OnePageMania.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, images, videos, profiles, links that you submit, post, and display on the OnePageMania service.
- By submitting your site to OnePageMania, you agree to let us post your website’s screenshot and information that you supplied. You also agree to let us use your website’s information on our other platforms (other CSS galleries, blog, and other sites) for examples.
- You may not use the OnePageMania service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All submitters agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other OnePageMania users.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack OnePageMania.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with OnePageMania.com.
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of OnePageMania. Use of this service is at your own risk.
We may remove any Content on OnePageMania at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received (info at OnePageMania dot com) and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. Please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Violation of any of these guidelines is strictly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination or suspension of the services you receive from OnePageMania.
Your privacy is very important to us and we have the highest respect for the
- We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We will not send you any junk emails. Furthermore we will not send you any information unless you have specifically requested we do so. An exception to this rule will be the initial email validation when you create a new account.
- We display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. We don’t provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad.
- We use “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is either stored in your computer’s memory temporarily (a “session” cookie) or placed on your hard drive (a “persistent” cookie) by a web page server. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. When you return to the OnePageMania site, cookies enable us to retrieve the information you previously provided, so you can easily use the features that you customized. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies at any time. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer.